A leading retail powerhouse is looking for outstanding platform engineers to help continue their drive for digital excellence.
This is a chance to bring proven platform engineering skills to a unique, collaborative and forward-looking culture, where you will help provide the cloud infrastructure that supports the entire digital effort of the organisation.
This role will be integrated within a multi-skilled agile delivery team, that makes up a core kernel of the overall digital output. This team is run as an autonomous entity, with defined responsibility for delivery.
- Develop and engineer scalable cloud-based infrastructure implementing an Infrastructure as Code approach
- work with delivery teams to implement continuous deployment practices
- develop platform architecture
- work within a core DevOps culture
- oversee support services output
Successful applicants must be able to manage cloud infrastructure with best-in class management techniques (DevOps, config management, etc), as well a possess an ability to thrive within agile teams.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- cloud based infrastructure knowledge (e.g. AWS a must, and others)
- configuration management tooling expertise
- familiarity with Unix/Linux
- agile team player who thrives in a DevOps culture
- Technology stack master
For more information and to get the conversation started please contact Factology today:
Speak to Andrew on 44 (0)161 917 3796