JOB REF: DPO29
A leading digital agency, with recent unprecedented growth that has outperformed the market, seeks a Digital Projects & Operations Director to lead on their exciting future plans. The role will suit an established operational performer, who excells at delivering ROI and cultivating best-in-class cultures. The DPO Director will create and develop processes and structures to accelerate agency output and improve their metrics of delivery for soft and hard outcomes.
Reporting to the board, the DPO Director will directly oversee and lead the project management and delivery teams.
- Management and control of Project & Delivery teams
- Lead on client meetings and account management processes
- Commercial planning and budget implementation
- Lead scheduling and production operations
- Thought Leadership and cultural transformation to meet desired outcomes
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record within digital agency operations
- Demonstrable success in implementing workflow management processes
- Content, search and video evangalist
- Exposure to vast array of current digital channels, as well as familiarity with traditional 'bricks & mortar' processes
This role will offer an exciting and fast moving challenge for the right candidate, and Factology welcome the opportunity to speak with interested parties. Contact us now to find out more.
Speak to Andrew on 44 (0)161 917 3796