A renowned international organisation, and major industrial and manufacturing leader, require an expert support engineer to lead their citrix datacentre developments. The position will be based in the Greater Manchester area, but offers a global canvas of influence.
- Leading Support Centre Services and Operations, providing engineering capability to multiple sites (APAC/EMEA corporate locations)
- Partner with international colleagues, and supply additional engineering expertise for global projects
- Providing company-wide support and trouble-shooting support during busy/overflow periods
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Past experience of Datacenter support
- Availability for ad-hoc/flexible shifts (project based work, service disruption cover etc)
- Citrix Evangelist
- Proven experience of engineering delivery in AD XenDesktop 7.0, VSphere, Cisco, EMX and Dell PowerEdge
- Relevant qualifications (including MSCA, CCA-V, CCP-V certification)
This organisation provides a platform to offer support on a truly global scale, and fosters a culture of growth and development for all it's employees. A competitive salary and package is available to the right candidate, so please contact us to find out more.
Speak to Kate on 44 (0)161 917 3796