Retained Executive Search
In a high-demand / low supply digital 'talentscape', knowledge is power. We proactively infiltrate the market to help you understand where talent lives, and position best in-class professionals within your talent pipeline. Extend your reach and generate genuine interest from the best individuals 'in-the-market', not just those 'on-the-market'. You can secure the interest of prime digital natives ahead of your competitor, while promoting your employer brand and future-proofing your talent pipeline.
OUR RETAINED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Bespoke and unique market intelligence: to give you a competitive advantage before approaching rarefied talent.
- Competitor mapping: to identify individuals within the talent pool.
- Initiate meaningful career conversations: using quantitatively and qualitatively benchmarked research.
- Approach talent: initiating quick and deep engagement with your organisation and opportunity.
- Generate interest from best-in-field talent: cementing candidate interest.
- Conduct interviews: testing suitability, competency alignment and potential value.
- Supply full candidate dossiers: with verified career histories, titles, biographical data, contact details and hiring recommendations.
- Weekly Reporting: with full candidate pipeline data, market-watch, progress reports, scheduling and competitor analysis.
- Assist with hiring process: co-ordinating interviews and hiring process through to offer stage. (if required)
- Project handover: summary of recommendations that maximise current and future talent pipelining and hiring activities.
- Deliver post campaign analysis: benchmarking your employer brand position, market perception and reputation.
RETAINER PRICE BY SALARY PERCENTAGE (%). CONTACT THE FACTOLOGY TEAM TODAY.
Analytics, AWS, Business Analysis, Content design, Data Analysis, DevOps, Digital Marketing, Information and Data Security, Insights & CRM, IoT, IT Support, Java, .NET, Node.js, Oracle, PHP, Platform Engineering, PMO, Product Development, Product Management, Programming, Project & Programme Management, Python, Ruby, SAP, SAS, Scala, SEO and Social Media, Service Desk, Testing, User Research, UX and many more…